IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Yeah ...well everyone ( many ) people always seem to want to...

1. 5,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1767
    Yeah ...well everyone ( many ) people always seem to want to think the worst .

This could be a Hopper masterstroke !!

Lantheus wouldn't be doing this if they thought Hopper was a carpet bagger ... Sure the IP is important , but its also people & process .

Maybe the lights will get turned in in IMU & CHM ....
    not just because of a follow the leader mentality ....but because there is some very very good and interesting intellectual property being developed

Take the recent EGM at CHM ...the tools are in place to do a placement that could secure the funding and time line to develop something worth $250-500 million

While everyone was sitting there wringing their hands and moaning I reckon a few smart players got set at super discounted prices

Not an exaggeration .....so how bout people stop looking up their arses , and stop pissing and moaning and take a real good look at the potential opportunities that could be on offer here.

Dilution is dilution ...I'd rather have a smaller percentage of something viable and big ...than a larger percentage of something that stays small

alternately keep pissing and moaning ........if thats what turns you on !!!

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.