IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

I am in long and trade short term but the focus is on LT. That's...

1. 12,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3761
    I am in long and trade short term but the focus is on LT. That's why I am concerned about his raising strategy. The first part at RAD was well done, $7.5m + a possible another $7.5m at 47% premium to Lantheus Pharma due to 2 assets partnerships for $3m, but then $62.5m at 4c to instos we don't know much about. That's concerning as the sp based on Lantheus alone would have gone way over 5c as they is no threat from them of on-market selling. Hence the sp now at 4c as some of the sophies / instos are recruited by Bell Potter and we all know what that means.

RAD's retail officially today lost its voting power, not saying that retail has ever used it, but now it is over. Hopper got now full control. At CHM he has set it up in exactly the same way but there 100% dilution will do it. Now, here at IMU he only got 5%, to get him the majority he needs to dilute IMU in an even bigger way. And today proved he might not shy away from doing it.

The only way to come out as a small winner here, as you know from reading my post at CHM, is to hold and when offered to us, participate. Otherwise most retail will hardly get any benefits from a sp rise due to the high valuation at even less than 10c.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.