IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-14323

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Hey KJau,
    I've long said PH hasn't pulled the trigger yet on IMU.

I don't think news is likely to land this week, given LC's latest interview sprouting the proposed new IV study. Had the more important and awaited trial results been on the way, she wouldn't have wasted any more time repeating herself with proposed new trials. Should those other two major trial updates that don't land in H1 2024 as scheduled ( promised for mine- given it was only made a month ago ), are ready to land any time.

Given the IMUOD Options expire August 31st, allowing two months for news. I'd be surprised if there's no revised schedule for them not to land within the next month, should IMU and their management expect to maintain any credibility. This gives PH over a month to get the SP up to seeing investors exercise the IMUOD Options. The SP would need to go to $0.45c for this to happen. Pie in the sky stuff for many sceptics here, perhaps.
    However, I've also long said any ground breaking results or partnerships will see IMU trade many multiples of where it is now, and has been for over two years. What's to say that's not about to happen in the next few months'. Most long term holders believe it will happen in H2 2024, based on other scheduled news. It would explain management's evasiveness, should they be sitting on something they can't quite announce yet, but can't wait too until able.

Maybe I'm drawing too longer bow. It would allow IMU to pick up $70m in Options being exercised. Something I doubt any shrewd businessman like PH would allow to slip by, based on the timing of announcements. This increased SP would see (for mine) a NASDAQ listing, or alternatively a partnership of some kind with BH, in creating capital or revenue. Provided one happened within a year, there would be no need for any more CR's.

I'm starting to believe IMU's Management couldn't be as flippant and careless, as what their being labeled as. Should a trump card be hovering, it would make perfect sense. Most think it will come sometime between now and December 31st- Why not between now and August 31st !

I could be too kind in my reasoning, or optimistic. However, I'm in for the long haul, believing this stock has the most potential I've seen.

One thing's for sure- Any relationship requires trust !
    Be it good or bad results- They are coming between now and Christmas. There's simply too many on the backlog for nothing to land, regardless of any schedule's.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.