IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

I also often wonder what lesile thinks of hoppers approach...

1. 3,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    I also often wonder what lesile thinks of hoppers approach regarding CRs DTshares..

Also I read some of these comments regarding Hopper not wanting the d to slip threw his hands but i do think people should stop and think for a second what slipping threw imus hands from a hopper perspective actual means as opposed to the d slipping threw your hands means...

I'm not Hopper so I can only speculate and I could be completely wrong..

However if the d fail imu will need to raise again sooner than otherwise..

this could give hopper a chance to acquire a larger holding at a cheaper price.
    This could also allow the bell potters of the world to buy in really cheap and doubling their money in a short period..

let's not forget The next CR won't be the last for hopper spread across many companies and the bell potters need to be continually fed for hopper and bell to build their relationship..

hopper may also garner more votes than otherwise with the d not in the money having to issues more shares due to the d seemingly now very expensive exercise price..

there is a lot more going on and probability is telling me more than I will ever know than just raising money here..

There is good reason I believe for some to come to the belief hopper dosnt care about large numbers of SOI..Hell it could even be seen by him as the lesser of the two evils in his quest to increase his wealth..

again i dont know..only speculation here but also again i do often wonder what Lesile thinks about these situations..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.