IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-14356

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    "Interesting" in the sense as to why? I mean there's all sorts of conclusions we could come to. Examples already include are they really that desperate for the general public to start buying IMU that they need to brand advertise at Sydney Airport? Are they trying to make sure Shareholders can't argue that they haven't put themselves out there and advertised outside the science and investments conferences? Maybe just a general advertisement for international arrivals? (This was in the arrivals area I believe). Are they making this a point as they have something to reveal as some alluded too? I find it hard to think this would be the case but the volumes today have been slightly higher than the few weeks previously and especially for a Friday. It's all interesting I think but certainly agree it makes you question why they would spend for this where it probably costs a lot to be advertising there?? Who knows and we may never know but nonetheless its sort of a non-event at the moment and business as usual until we get updates or signals of something either exciting or disappointing.

Good Luck to all holders and non-holders a like. We're all human

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $374.4K 6.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 884300 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 759998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.