IMU 0.88% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Regarding the ad at the airport, it is clear that the intent is...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Regarding the ad at the airport, it is clear that the intent is not for the sale of any product because it says "developing" and it has the ASX tag.

On the question of the purpose at this point in time, I think they are close to or pre-empting an event that will require then to push the news out to the masses (likely investors and possibly patients). But patients have better avenues to info on new trials.

What this event could be no one knows obviously. Most likely though are:
    - a deal with big pharma.
    - strong data cut to progress to next phase of trial

I know in the past, Mesoblast pre-empted FDA approval with job ads (marketing I think). The approval never happened, but it is clear they were super confident. Hopefully it is different for IMU.

On the other side of the equation, the SP is so low that they could just be desperately trying to prop up the SP with nothing concrete in the short term; buying more time. Their pattern of acquiring new tech and de-prioritising other trials supports this unfortunately.

Its gutsy for them to do this when there is no product / deal locked in. Hoping that they are pre-empting something positive soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $198.3K 3.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 376520 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1078188 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.