IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-14408

1. 5,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846

" On the question of the purpose at this point in time, I think they are close to or pre-empting an event that will require then to push the news out to the masses (likely investors and possibly patients). But patients have better avenues to info on new trials.

What this event could be no one knows obviously. Most likely though are:
    - a deal with big pharma.
    - strong data cut to progress to next phase of trial"

So many people wondering what this sign is all about ...... I think you could be right , ties in also with a number of conferences etc .

Personally I think Imugene could well become a household name in coming years, and could well go on to have a market cap of multiple billions of dollars .

The thing is so many cant see beyond the current share price and general asx market conditions . Similarly so many don't or cant value knowledge ...but happy to follow the leader in trends etc .

Time will tell of course . If I'm right then probably 50 or so posters on HC will be thinking
    ( although possibly not thinking ) ...... holy shit ...what happened .

HPPY NEW FINANCIAL YEAR EVERYBODY !!!

July 1 is just another day ...keep an open mind and try to read and understand as much as you can about what IMU are doing and why . ( theres a shit load of good info on the IMU website )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $160.0K 3.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 882045 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 457736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.