IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

jds1988, I set up a sit and watch long term portfolio last...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    jds1988,
    I set up a sit and watch long term portfolio last October ( Just got in before Mask ann in November - phewww ! ). I had sold long held investment property on the back of crippling Land Tax etc etc. What I had left I threw 80% into YAL which has been magic. The remainder I purchased IMU and several Millions of IMUOE's, as a benefactor of the compulsory sell off (CR Debacle with free options, many weren't allowed to keep their Industry Supa IMUOE options).

I was contemplating selling some of the YAL's given their up from $5.00 now $7.17. However, that has no ethics as their one of the highest dividend stocks on the ASX. It would only be greed on my part. The IMU & IMUOE portion is back almost identically to where I bought them in October. YAL was a given for me, having engineered and manufactured mining machines over the past 38 years.

IMU I follow constantly and believe it's a no brainer for those who have the patience to hang around. The $0.63c we saw based on a FOMO pre revenue stock a couple of years ago, was a joke. I too was fooled at the time. However, what were seeing now is also oversold and a joke, in the opposite direction. Just on potential, it should be triple (for mine) but not much more or less, until great expected data or revenue drops !

Despite disappointment in the second quarter of this year surrounding transparency and news. That changes unconditionally over the next six months, should the data and news be good or bad - It's coming.

Hang in there. Any spare change is very very very well spent on IMUOE's (for mine) before awaited news drops, and we see a predictable rerate !

-GO IMU!O

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $1.384M 27.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1302118 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 528865 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.