IMU 2.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-14594

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Hey Fid and all other IMU faithful,
    Whilst we wait for clinical data, that's just the icing on the cake. You're mentioning of Renovo opens up many possible scenarios including a fast track NASDAQ inclusion.

We've been whacked from pillar to post with our SP progressingly since 2021. Why wouldn't we, in being pre revenue and needing to complete rigorous trials, before approvals or interest from BP looms. FOMO saw us with a market cap (SP x number of shares issued) of $3.5B in 2021 with inclusion to the ASX 200 & 300. Unsurprisingly the bubble bursted there, over a two and a half year period. The only thing stemming the bleeding, being progressive great data coming through periodically. Additional, - acquisitions' of key personnel, accompanying products, and capital from CR's have been IMU'S saviour.

Following the realisation of investors that things will take time. Throw in- interest rate hikes in tackling inflation after a recovery from a worldwide pandemic, and Two major wars in Europe. Understandably, Investors simply haven't had spare hard earned lying round, to invest in dreams. Whilst paying huge interest on essential's (property) , any investment not showing returns simply had to go. Couple this with educated Bio investors, pointing out that IMU's Data would take years. That's without mentioning the Shorters and Institutions. They realised IMU had unlimited potential, with a huge loyal investor base. However, data would take time back then, with the SP inflated and results not even on the horizon. There's no wonder the SP has plummeted.

Well guess what,- now to the good news. That data will now come anytime in progressions over the next six months, and beyond. That's relating to Patient's results, beside's any partnerships or deals with BP's and investors. We saw the SP rise 270% within a week last November, simply on small data being revealed from the ongoing Mast study. Those burnt last November will tread wearily, before playing any more games in the coming months.

I understand and sympathise with those that couldn't stay with IMU and its decreasing SP, over the past few years. For able to show patients and increase their holdings, I say two thing's - Every dog has it's day ! & - Patients is a virtue !

Bring on the news. I don't care if it's weeks or a few months anymore, as I know it's coming !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $523.5K 10.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11940 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 12301 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.