IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Thank you both-@oxxa23 (12:46pm)@mc3456 (12:36pm)For posting...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thank you both-
    @oxxa23 (12:46pm)
    @mc3456 (12:36pm)

For posting these interviews with LC & YF.

Whilst there's not much being added to what IMU faithful already know. Some positive aspects and a customary tip from LC is worth taking notice of. It's always great to see the Granddaddy of CF33- Yuman Fong, giving his latest impressions of where the science is at.

These interviews were done within hours of each other. Besides clothing and settings, the questions and order of those questions were almost identical. Similarly, they were answered in the same contexts' as though being rehearsed. Nothing negative could possibly be derived from these two interviews ( although I'll be surprised if some of our resident critics, can't conjure something up), as both spoke with confidence and had nothing but praise for the studies and there progresses.

The first interview comprised ( for mine) the whole purpose for these interviews. LC in the last minute of the first interview, was asked about any potential deals on the back of such great results and progress. She replied with words to the effect " If there were any, I wouldn't be able to talk about them " then quickly changed the subject. That was in my opinion another LC hint, to be added to the pile. Time will tell over the coming weeks, whether I'm just being a bit selective in my perceptions or not.

One thing's for sure, she's desperate to get her hands on the forthcoming data. It seemed to be her priority for everything.
    As I keep saying- I don't care if news doesn't drop in the next week or even months. We know now it will happen anytime, however no longer than 5 months from now.

GO NSW & GO IMU!

Not financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $717.6K 13.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1468251 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 457393 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.