IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

The crazy thing about this ( and I know u think so many market...

1. 5,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1794
    The crazy thing about this ( and I know u think so many market valuations are crazy ) .....is that

a) CF33 is well and truly alive ( with all the implications of the original theory of being a potential Multi Cancer Killer )

> I recall a few weeks ago ..there were so many dills saying we haven't heard anything ...things are all bad etc etc
    > " The bleeding obvious " there would be no way that IMU would be continuing trials if CF33 had problems
    > The 2nd bleeding obvious ....is that as every day goes by its quite likely that IMU and their IP will suddenly be re rated , possibly X 2 - 3 times current value - by someone in the field "understands the mega implications here "

b) There is a saying "pearls before swine " - which I think for so many spectators of IMU ( and probably many other little tech stocks ) is quite applicable to so many posters on HC who simply just don't get it .

Dunno exactly when ..... but pretty sure its going to happen

Will be refreshing to see IMU defined in the light it should be ...rather than a range on a stagnant chart

I would encourage all skeptics to do as much reading as they can ...and watch a many vids .....
    Plenty available

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $399.1K 7.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 201018 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 749859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.