IMU 1.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-14718

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @MrLearner

I think this is a good question. I am no means an expert but the impression is artificial bile duct engineering is very complex. A couple of factors to consider appear to be:

- Extensiveness of the damage caused by the bile duct cancer (ie how much of the liver and other parts of the body are affected).
    - The corrosiveness of bile, hence how to contain it safely without damaging other organs, and how to regulate the volume of bile (ie mimic the valve).

I think quality of life is also important. IMU's approach appears to be shrinking the tumour using a combination of techniques and being able to keep most of the original tissue and support a healing process, would be the ideal case for a person in remission live a best possible life.

That is why the descriptive and diagnostic data from the IMU clinical trials will be so important. Imagine finding out the bad news of having a solid tumour cancer, and then learning that the catalyst for remission is a potential gold standard treatment involves something resembling a vaccination shot.

Last edited by quirkymonsta: Today, 11:10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $731.7K 13.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 580359 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 686331 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.