IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

Hi mate, your analysis was great and I particularly valued the...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10524
    Hi mate, your analysis was great and I particularly valued the logarithmic inclusion. I think that's going to be what we say play out over the coming months as it would indicate a long term target of over $1.

I mentioned in a previous post that it will likely take some time to understand what has happened on Thursday, if we ever do. Until then it's all educated guess work.
    My opinion (and I don't value it any more than anyone else's because I just don't know) is that I think Thursday's events were due to a combination of a bunch of things:
    • Technically it was really good for the charts to sell off, and we've are now technically in a much better position to move higher now than we were a week ago.
    • The AFR article likely contributed to the sentiment but imo was not the sole or primary motivator
    • Inclusion into the MSCI - Those players who needed to buy in because of their mandate got in net cheaper where they did due to the sell off than if they had to buy the same amount without the sell off
    • I don't think short covering can be ruled out until we see the next round of shorting data. As I understand it, the net shorts are now higher than PH loan arrangement, so there is more than just that at play. Perhaps some of these are now covered.

Personally I think the next couple of months are going to be quite exciting for shareholders. My intention is to ride out whatever comes and hold. I think we've got a fairly solid base now, and quite a strong support having a validated 0.425 as there was a bounce around 0.435.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.