IMU 6.67% 5.6¢ imugene limited

@BirdDog66, And there's a few of us that have heard the 'dance...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277

@BirdDog66,
    And there's a few of us that have heard the 'dance card is full' etc etc for a while now but you probably haven't been around long enough to know what that phrase means.

Really, and how did you come up with that assumption? Don't be fooled by people that don't often post on this forum , it certainly doesn't mean that they know less than your good self or that they have been a holder for only a few weeks or months ! I also understand that investing in the Bio market is not a sprint, but a marathon and not everyone is able to deal with such a long haul.

Just to put things perspective, I have been following this company for over 4 years and HC for around the same time. I have been a share holder for over 18 months and I too hold close to 2 million shares. In the last raise I took my full allocation ($30,000) and happy to have done so.

Don't forget, we are on the same team.....but not on the same page, but that's OK.

@ReadyToRetire, "Slow down a bit and pace yourself" then?

I have no idea what point you are trying to make or what you are trying to say......but please, no need to explain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.481M 26.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 685507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.