IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Hey @Devildamian, So funny-" Many a true word is spoken in jest"...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    Hey @Devildamian,
    So funny-" Many a true word is spoken in jest" !

Whilst we've had it belted into us that patience is what's required, Data and news can't come quick enough, for the SP and the business alike.

I believe yesterday's dip was most probably profit taking, after a 10% rise over previous days. Remember whilst it's a bit risky for the Shorters, whilst news could drop at any point. Most investors still trade on the T+2 settlements' on share trading. That's 2 business days on top of the day when bought. So some shrewd investors make a quick 5-10% then sell before settlement, making a good quick quid without parting with anything !

You'll know when news is about to drop. There's just too many people privy to the information being compiled. No suggestion of anything untoward, just loose lips sink ships- However, it also works' in contrast ! I thought new's might have come late last week, on that assumption.

We're like kids watching the letterbox. That's no worries as we know before New Year, we'll know if we're on the right track. Good or bad, I think those long term faithful, just want to know the results, besides seeing data send their investment through the roof !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $407.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $303.3K 5.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 970790 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 595956 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.