IMU 1.85% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Hi @hargeo, I viewed the interview slightly differently to...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    Hi @hargeo, I viewed the interview slightly differently to yourself.
    PH comes across as purely a businessman with the focus being clearly on the setting up of companies on the ASX and finding something that will sell through development to BP.
    He doesn't appear (I could be mistaken), to give any thought to retail investors as it is the investors who first help set up the company that appear to be his priority, along with putting most of his time into development of a deal.
    Leslie on the other hand does seem to give some thought to retail, although it is clear the the patience and the drug development are her key focus and if all goes according to plan retail investors will reap the benefits of this.
    I don't have any issues with either of their priorities, they are merely working to their strengths, Paul Hopper in particular is a typical corporate entrepreneur regularly chasing the deal and hoping to turn a profit.
    We, retail as in any startup company take on our own risk, and must accept that, as PH stated very few drugs make it through to approval.
    While we are invested in a very exciting venture, we must be cautious and keep an eye out for any concerning developments, we have been fortunate to have come this far with very little, if any bad news.
    Yuman in his own words has stated that he is excited by the data and very happy to move forward with further expanding trials.
    The shareprice is ridiculous at these levels and could turn around quite quickly, on just a hint of promising data.
    Time and again Leslie has advised that the only this BP are interested in is great data, they have no interest in a good story, good stories are for the 7:00 o'clock news.
    Data will come in its own time, we first have to enrol patients, the type of patients that are likely to give us the best results and only then can we move through the trials with confidence.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $615.0K 11.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2977440 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 283236 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.