IMU 5.08% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-14939

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Hey godiva,
    I also invested nearly an hour on the "Going Public" interview.
    Firstly, full points for PH going on. He's been treated like an absolute grub in recent years, on the back of many gripes we hear constantly on these threads. Mark Bouris is a no nonsense down to earth bloke, who detects and won't tolerate being fed BS.

Unfortunatly being based around Mark's curiosity as to how IMU was formed and floated, there wasn't much room for LC or PH to promote much going on. It was hard to gauge Mark's overall impression of IMU and its prospects. It was all just basically allowing him to understand the progressions and processes, in getting to where they are.

One interesting point was that PH said he funded all outgoings in IMU until it was listed. He also mentioned entering the ASX via a shell company. That was my suspicion earlier yesterday, as to how he would some day get us on the NASDAQ. He already has runs on the board. Poor LC was pleasant and upbeat, as always. However, Mark wasn't going to allow either to turn it into a big promotion, often stopped her in her tracks with having queries answered.

By the way, has anyone seen what Leslie presented in the- Venture and Capital 2024 Sydney, presentations yesterday.

There's no such thing as bad publicity. It was good to see them out there being interviewed, by one of our most respected. From Airport billboards to high calibre interviewers- Who knows one day he might even take questions from his investors - LOL !

Regardless- Data is coming and I'm pumped !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $2.898M 51.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 4186955 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 337877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.