IMU 1.85% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-14945

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    @valueadd & @kingkev,
    Yep my understanding without the Bio knowledge- Was that the Bile Duct area was badly lacking with overall survival rates for patient's. In targeting an area that the FDA is desperate in finding a better SOC, our non invasive vaccine ( apparently YF even said if they don't get all of the cancer in surgery, then 100% die). Similarly that existing SOC such as Chemotherapy and Radiation has difficulty in reaching all cancerous areas of the Bile Duct, causing the same fate.

So if our virus proves effective and the FDA grants permission for CF33 (or any of our others) to be used as an alternative new SOC. My understanding was that Oncologists can then use or perscribe our product(s) in other cancer types as an accepted SOC.

It is brilliant and strategic at the same time. And guess what- The poor old patient is the main benefactor for once. You Beauty !!

Happy to be corrected by the educated Bio posters here. But that was my understanding, when it was discussed here over the past 6 months.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $393.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $539.6K 9.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 3128794 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1249309 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.