IMU 3.57% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-14983

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1219
    Evening Tb,
    Another listed ASX gold company (I hold for disclosure) finished listing on the NASDAQ last week. They did American Depository Share (ADS) IPO at 60:1.
    Just to share info:
    The pre chatter about this was a full listing but required a consolidation to achieve a SP of $1 (from memory only), or just do a ADS.
    The BOD elected to do a ADS. The blackout period was approx 3months meeting all the requirements of NASDAQ.
    The NASDAQ fee was A$257,000 (not a lot), plus legal fees, admin, travel, man hours, blackout period SP dropped 50%, etc. I can't work out the exact amount that the listing cost from the Qtrly, but it appears to be <$A2m. I could ask the CFO, but not important to IMU at this stage.
    There was slight shortfall in take up of the actual listing, and subsequently the SP on the NASDAQ has dropped 20%. And this is with gold at ATH. Money is tight in the US at the moment, I keep hearing this from a few sources.

So yes IMU should list in the US, but timing WILL be everything. In the later of this year, or even next year suits me, no rush until after the elections and the economy sorts itself out. Also by then the IMU 'data' wil be released and people on here will be smiling again.
    AIMO. Again, this is just for info as it is as recent as last week.

PS, for others, there is plenty on info on ADS on the web.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $401.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.182M 21.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 3441484 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 574188 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.