IMU 3.57% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-15000

1. 5,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1865
    " I hope this enables a further escalation and expansion of IMU's PD1-Vaxx combination study with Atezolizumab. "

One would imagine it could.....should ......whilst this treatment might be listed on the PBS ...some one pays for it .... The Government ...ultimately tax payers etc

Maybe its too early for IMU to be lobbying etc .... but IF PD1 Vax ( and Hervax ) ever get the recognition they deserve based on their economies of application ..... and their alleged effectiveness there are Massive Costs to b e saved via the PBS .

But as we know trials etc are expensive and time lines long ....so it likely that a company like Roche would have the "add blue " mixture provided by IMU akka " Hervax or PD1 Vax " that might substantially differentiate their already accepted ( and happily to b e paid for by Govt ) remedy against Cancer

Meanwhile IMU's Oncarlytics might just blow them all out of the water in time

B Cell Immunotherapies + Oncolytic Virus CF33

Imugene

https://www.imugene.com › technologies-introduction

OnCARlytics is a novel and effective combination immunotherapy utilizing the CF33 oncolytic virus to deliver de novo cell surface expression of CD19 antigen ...

Interesting and exciting times ahead I think !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $401.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.182M 21.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 3441484 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 574188 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.