IMU 3.57% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Hi @GmundStables , Thanks for your detailed post. I agree with...

1. 3,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7279
    Hi @GmundStables , Thanks for your detailed post. I agree with your concerns . I will refer to Paul Hoppers statement from November 23 , we won’t be listing on the Nasdaq without a significant event happening”

Also remember Leslie Chong’s comment also 2 years old “ at some stage I’ll have to pull my big boy pants on and head over to the bathroom g market.” Or words to that effect.
    Anybody who has been following IMU for any time know that both PH and LC love an opportunity to present at a major world conference. A prestigious world conference.
    Which leads me to believe we will have several presentations before EOY.

For any investors who listened to questions posed to Yuman Fong in Sydney at the Radisson Hotel some time ago will remember his answer to a very clever question from a HotCopper poster! “When will you be happy that Vaxinia works?” Reply with massive YF grin. “ when I see a really big tumor reduce in size over a few weeks and then surgically remove the tumor to find it’s just dead tumor cells. Necrosis!”

Next question “ when will that be.? “

Even bigger grin “very soon.!”

That’s at least 18 months ago probably 2 years.

Very recently we saw a beaming grinning excited YF telling us how excited he was with the progress IMU is making!

So the likelihood of a “significant event” which triggers a Nasdaq listing look very high t to me in he next 4 months.

There is a reason PH and LC are in the US every 6 weeks. PH is not there any do rounds of the ward to check on patients. He has a there talking business. Probably introduced to all those contacts by Monil Shah. And accompanied by Monil Shah. Yanks love networking.

Plenty of information out there to war game your strategies here as an investor.,

Let’s all have a great weekend. IMU is in good shape. I’ve rented an open top sports car and heading of a famous road trip. Going to forget all about IMU and plan an amazing lunch along the way!

Might add those great drives of the world to my bucket list.
    Last edited by Taureanbull: 02/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $401.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.182M 21.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 3441484 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 574188 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.