IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Hi Eileendover, It's always sad to see anyone suffer financial...

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 473
    Hi Eileendover, It's always sad to see anyone suffer financial losses, after going into a new investment excited by the opportunity.
    Hopeful that not only will the company be successful in achieving it's goals but also that other investors both big and small also come on board and by this default increase the shareprice.
    Many investors suffer losses and the lucky/knowledgeable ones manage to turn a profit, it seems that by investing in stories like imugene we are all investing in the hope that their trials prove successful and something close to a cure for cancer is the ultimate outcome.
    I am sorry for your financial loss and feel sad that you are unable to ride out the next 6-12 months when I am hopeful we see some great news from Imugene, a lot of news seems to be pointing in this direction.
    We all, I believe go through times of doubt and of course sometimes reality smacks us in the mouth, the journey is a personal one and you can only make these decisions based on your own circumstances.
    All the best for the future.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.