IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

I've self exiled myself from that Racing companies threads which...

1. 1,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    I've self exiled myself from that Racing companies threads which I have found to be absolutely hilarious this weekend, I thank you for showing up again to do some crop dusting, I knew you would eventually.

I know your specialty is scientific research but let's talk business for a change.

IMU is developing drugs both in Monotherapy and Combination trials to treat all forms of cancer, this is very capital and time intensive and it's a definitive approach taken management and yes, there has been a truckload of dilution but without it IMU couldn't proceed. If SH came in late or didn't do any trading during the spike periods they only have themselves to blame, a lot of biotech company charts look eerily similar if people take the time to compare.

Now, that Racing company has reformulated a Chemotherapy drug which in it's original formulation showed good efficacy and was successful in Ph.2 trials as a 'Monotherapy' but wasn't developed any further because of administration issues. It's latest formulation has shown 'preclinical' efficacy and human Ph.1 trials are being drafted as 'combination' therapy with 'two' current SoC chemotherapy drugs for AML and 'one' current SoC drug for other types of cancer.
    They have done their utmost to avoid dilution and issued options to existing shareholders (including the CEO who is the majority shareholder) for future conversion and only have $17m in the kitty. Ultimate FDA approval for their drug is now limited to being used in combination with these other drugs.
    Instead of showing true leadership I believe their management have taken the path of least resistance; why didn't they raise real money and pursue monotherapy development?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 8306 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.