IMU 0.96% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-15135

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Joe... please keep up. Its the VIBE you know all the so easy to see the nudge nudge wink winks in every post they give us. The as good as facts "hints" saying with out saying, or just NOT saying.
    We are pumping azer now more because its furthest along. Well except for hervax which has been deprioritised because dad doesnt want to sell anything atm. Another cap raise would be a far better option for sp and when dad can sell it all 1 more dilution must be better. YES I KNOW WE HAVE 100M AND 20 MORE COMING YOU TELL US DAILY. how much did we have in the bank for the last few cap raises????
    We have heaps of data promised to back up the running update on the one of 5 trials we got 10 months ago. The one that showed a window of progression from days ,weeks ,months,years into the trial. 10 months ago. Was it an end of trial???? Or results thus far???
    Im personlly excited as pretty sure there were hints the updates that were on the website promised prior to the eofy 7 weeks ago are coming SOON.???? We can asx announce a payment of 31mil shares and if your one of the read between the line investors was because cf33 has kicked all the goals it had to. IF this is the case would it Hurt to explain this. Why would this possibly need to be kept confidential? Didn't even get a hint. It says for more information ask the people listed below the announcement. Has anyone got a reply?
    Yes i can read and yes i know im an uniformed idiot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $385.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $69.77K 1.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 2128578 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 964608 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.