IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-15141

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    Hey Bluegumnuts,
    Great article.

I fully understand the need for both safety & efficacy, and the important role entities like the FDA play. However, having seen both of my parents demise to cancer ( one quickly, one slowly), I question the bureaucracy and time required in some cases. People who have cancer and their suggested standard of care, as a treatment is Chemotherapy or radiation. Some (especially the elderly) should their diagnosis be terminal, choose to spend their last days before falling, sick to be enjoyed. Others choose to jump into the standard of care immediately. Hoping to prolong life at any cost, maintaining that slim glimmer of hope, that a cure might come along whilst fighting it. I for one couldn't criticise either choice having witnessed both decisions amongst friends and relatives.

What I can't understand though in this bureaucratic world, is why the decision isn't left up to the sufferer. It's almost like being on the roof of a skyscraper building, with flames engulfing the floors below. The Fire Safety Warden then appears, inspecting a parachute one of your work mates dragged up to the roof, they had spare. The warden Said, sorry that parachute isn't- xztaybafsd approved and I can let you use it. Guess what- I'm using it !

Why then couldn't those who don't want their last days, or believe they don't have the strength to battle the side effects of cancer, to have a choice.
    Wavers could be signed, with those wishing to take the punt on products like ours to be administered. At least it wouldn't be after failing two standard of care treatments, with our product coming all too late. A simple couple of vaccine jabs a few months apart, might be something tolerable for them, whilst still giving them plenty of hope.

I symphysis with anyone, and their families living with the suffering and decisions to be made. Hopefully our Bile Duct, Mast Study will be successful in gaining an unmet solution, as a new Standard of Care. It's my understanding from educated Bio posters here, that Oncologists can use it on other cancers, should we meet that need and FDA approval.

We'll know soon enough- New's is a coming !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.