IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Hey MrLearner, Sorry I haven't responded sooner, I've been busy...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    Hey MrLearner,
    Sorry I haven't responded sooner, I've been busy since my post yesterday.

I'm sorry to hear you've had cancer for 5 years. Thankfully your treatment seems to be working- Capecitabine.

Your question in asking whether IMU's vaccine prevents cancer, or is only effective in treating cancer is a good one. I'm not a medical or Bio educated person, I'm in mechanical engineering. My understanding was that once the tumors had been eradicated by cf33 that an immunity is formed in preventing a recurrence.
    At least it sounds like should it emerge again, our product would build your immunity in stopping it hopefully for good.

Congratulations on the fight and success you've achieved, fighting this scurge of a disease. People such as yourself who are sufferers, I hope IMU is successful for- If not, then one of our competitor's ! We all post here day in, day out in wanting to earn a quid. Pretty incidental, compared to what people such as yourself are going through.

All the best - and please keep us updated in knowing your still doing well.

I'm happy to be educated or corrected by those here that have the product or medical knowledge. I welcome anyone giving MrLearner an educated answer, in fighting his condition.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.