IMU 3.85% 5.4¢ imugene limited

LOS ALTOS, Aug. 27, 2024, RenovoRx (Nasdaq: RNXT), today...

1. Fid
    2,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1216
    LOS ALTOS, Aug. 27, 2024, RenovoRx (Nasdaq: RNXT), today announced that Shaun Bagai, Chief Executive Officer, will present at H.C. Wainwright’s 26th Annual Global Investment Conference being held at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The conference will be held September 9-11, 2024, with Mr. Bagai’s presentation on September 9, 2024, at 7:00 a.m. ET.

Mr. Bagai will discuss recent corporate achievements including progress on RenovoRx’s pivotal ongoing Phase III TIGeR-PaC clinical trial evaluating the proprietary TAMP™ (Trans Arterial Micro-Perfusion) therapy platform for the treatment of Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer (LAPC.) He will also discuss RenovoRx’s ongoing exploration of new commercial business development opportunities with its proprietary therapy platform technology and FDA-cleared RenovoCath® delivery system as a stand-alone device. RenovoCath is indicated for temporary vessel occlusion in applications including arteriography, preoperative occlusion, and chemotherapeutic drug infusion. In connection with this effort, RenovoRx appointed Ryan Witt as Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Partnerships in June 2024.

A replay of this presentation will be available for 90 days following the date of the presentation on the Company’s website at https://ir.renovorx.com/news-events.
    Ends.

My emphasis below.
    On his appointment Ryan said this:
    “RenovoRx is at an important juncture, and I am excited to step into this role on a permanent basis, building off our collaboration with Imugene and clinical data delivering gemcitabine with our drug-delivery platform, there is incredible potential for RenovoRx’s technology. This is particularly apparent after my experience at Immix and working with over 200 leading Stanford-affiliated companies at StartX. I look forward to pulling from my experience in medical technology and biopharmaceuticals to help RenovoRx realize this opportunity in the form of better outcomes for patients and increased shareholder value.”
    God speed, Ryan.
    imo & pure speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $332.9K 6.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 539790 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1243558 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.