IMU 4.84% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Reon, I see it differently than you do. My take is that we have...

1. 3,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7206
    Reon, I see it differently than you do. My take is that we have a product now that is safe and tolerable and highly effective which is on track to be trialled in 15-20 pax. The results of this trial will be released 1H25.

Prior to these results we will have early data for Oncarlytics and. a major update for Vaxinia z

We are well and truly on track to know if we are sitting on the best advancement in Oncoligy out there.

IMU is then well and truly a prime target for a takeover or major trade sale. From that point forward there is a major risk to be sitting on the sidelines for shareholders because our first warning will be a trading halt.

If the shareprice fails to move after all of that progress, and current shareholders who do understand the underlying value of y to be assets can confidently buy up really big. Because the science will all be derisked ,

Paul Woodard was correct in saying the trials are going well. There is obviously a demand for this treatment with 15 major sites open in the US and 5 more opening in Australia. We are only needing 15 more pax. There are patients being evaluated now.

I missed some of the webinar and willl watch again today. But LC said the market size is conservatively $2.5bn. And that was only the refractory o ok patients who failed other CarT’s. Once Oncologist get there hands on Azer-Cel it will be first line of treatment. Off label usage will ensure that happens. LC did mention more indications.

None of this will be lost on those US investors and Big Pharma that LC talks to on her regular trips .

The ASX might not recognise the revolutionary treatments being developed here, so the SP wallows but that’s what is called opportunity for the sharp punter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $2.926M 48.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1489666 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 1250588 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.