IMU 2.04% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Hi Reon,IMU can’t charge patients in the registrational trial....

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3579
    Hi Reon,

IMU can’t charge patients in the registrational trial. However, they could generate revenue (not a huge amount) in two ways during the registrational trial.

First, under compassionate/early access programs (assuming no other comparable alternatives exist - relapsed CAR-T patients currently have no alternative) and second through the accelerated approval pathway by the FDA. There is a third way but more of a case-by-case basis directly through a patient's doctor through Named Patient Programs (NPPs).

I doubt the above would move the needle commercially, but it could generate revenue. More importantly, if the rest of this trial shows even more promise to generate significant interest from those on the coal face, it will bode extremely well. Some of these early wins for Keytruda were from the above and helped spread and expand the revenue exponentially after approval.

I can’t remember where I saw @factfinder’s post but seems CF33 could work synergistically with Azer-cel by increasing interleukin and the TME overall. Anyone under the impression Interleukin is doing the heavy lifting isn’t looking hard enough. These patients' immune systems have been battered to the point of almost nonexistence. Therapies like Azel-Cel harness the patient's immunity, that’s what makes them so powerful. Interleukin is like the pit crew for the F1 car (Azer Cel) without them the car still performs but wouldn’t finish the race, with them, the car lasts much longer and the path is clear for it to perform until the race ends.

My brother's closest friend, a mountain of a man who was in his 30's passed away a couple of years ago from a rare lymphoma, he had the best care money could buy, and even after cutting-edge stem cell therapy and a barrage of other therapies, it made short work of him. I truly hope the rest of the patients enrolled via cohort B get their dream outcome so Azer cel can become another arrow in the quiver against this c*** of a disease.

I'm playing catch-up with the recent goings-on and posts, but thank you to those providing reasoned and measured posts.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.