IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-15453

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471

QUESTION ON THE STATUS OF HER-VAXX

In the IMU is NOT a multi-bagger thread - there was a good question, which did not get answered - probably because of the name of the thread keeps serious people away from it. Anyways -

A poster asked about the status of HER-VAXX. The conclusion of the HER-VAXX stage 2 trial was "data demonstrate that in patients with HER2 over-expressing gastric/GEJ cancer active HER2 immunization with HER-Vaxx is safe and provides relevant clinical benefit over standard of care chemotherapy". HERIZON: A phase 2 study of HER-Vaxx (IMU-131), a HER2-targeting peptide vaccine, plus standard of care chemotherapy in patients with HER2-overexpressing metastatic or advanced gastric/GEJ adenocarcinoma— Overall survival analysis. | Journal of Clinical Oncology (ascopubs.org)

I have not followed the story and I don't know exactly why HER-VAXX not been pushed into phase 3 or sold or at least put into some sort of JV and monetised. I get that IMU is now really focussing on T cells and Oncarlytics - but I don't find IMU's published information on HER-VAXX clear at all.

Can one of the few serious posters on the forum give an answer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $405.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $326.1K 6.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 4728641 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 2999814 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.