IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Dr Glover re-affirmed the timelines in the key catalysts slide,...

1. 10,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27195
    Dr Glover re-affirmed the timelines in the key catalysts slide, but also noted during his oncarlytics update that the company is seeking an IND for onCArlytics + azer-cel "as soon as possible".

Great post generously shared.

“The following two passages are taken from the linked Imugene presentation in 2022.

The remarkable results shown for AcerCel when combined with IL-2 could be providing confirmation of the potential for the solid tumour combination trial with onCARlytics proposed for 2025:

1. "There is an increasing trend in CYCART-19 activation and IL-2 production in an MOI-dependent manner."

2. "T-Cell activation markers along with IFNγ and IL-2 secretion increase in response to blinatumomab in a onCARlytics dose dependent manner in co-culture."

https://company-announcements.copyright link/asx/imu/4a9fb7f5-6472-11ed-b08b-9e133708e919.pdf

As I read it Vaxinia has the welcome outcome of increasing natural IL-2 production while IL-2 amplifies the effectiveness of AcerCel then it screams out for this combination trial in solid tumours to be undertaken as proposed.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.