IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-15562

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Gee, some interesting posts about chemo ..... started off with Bluegumnuts advocating castration for testicular cancer. Personaly, I would have my Gumnuts removed because at my age they are not much use to me. smile.png
    When I was first diagnosed, I had 3 months of FOLFOX before surgery in an attempt to reduce the size of the tumour before surgery. It didn't work so I had surgery followed by 3 months of DOCSYTAXEL(?) to keep the cancer away but this didnt work either, and the tumour grew back to rockmelon size. So I went on 3 months of FOLFIRY (?) which also didnt work . So I had surgery again but after opening me up, they found the tumour was attached to my diaphragm and it was inoperable so they stitched me up again. I then went on an 8 week period of continuous chemo with Flurouracil and
    daily radiotherapy. The radiotherapy badly burnt my oesophagous making swallowing painful ........... but at the end of it all I all they miraculously combined to make my tumour disappear completely......... my oncologist describing it to be miraculous.

Sooooo.......... until IMU hits the jackpot I will keep on with the chemo.......... but admit that I have deteriorated over the last 5 years.
    FYI...........
    Cheers.................Learner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $300.4K 5.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 7744899 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 2728646 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.