IMU 1.96% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-15571

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I understand what you what you and your loved ones went through from our previous chat. It seems like that the way you talk that all different cancers and all chemo agents and all different chemo specific treatment regimes for all disease stages and all personal chemo side effects are the same.
    I repeat, having been a chemo and radiation health worker you are so incorrect here.
    I can also tell for eg breast cancer, same stage disease for two different females same age groups. One women can certainly experience severe tiredness, feeling unwell, loss of appetite and more. While the other lucky lady feels well enough to continue work, eats well and has periods of time of unwellness.
    To flat out state it’s all the same, it’s horrible, no one should have this drug is simply ludicrous. The choice is ultimately yours. No one can make you have a chemo irradiation plan but I cured thousands of patients. Complete cures. I feel honoured I have contributed to these people who are now living a normal life with their families.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $513.6K 10.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 4625581 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 2080588 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.