IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-15675

1. 1,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    I know it probably could not happen, but it’s such a shame that Prof. YF can’t just become part of the Imugene scientific team, or even just take over it and run with it. Sounds like he would have control and would direct it all the way up the highway gaining perfection, and eventually straight into the FDA offices. At least then we could disregard the negativity and the naysayers on this forum. I’ve been staying away like some of the others as well, purely because the bad blood and bitterness was doing my head in. I have a couple of other stocks so I went there for a while to get some positivity back.

Anyway, the last time I heard YF speak in this more intellectual and expert fashion was early 2023, and back then I was mesmerised by his ability to speak his science. Now hearing him for only the second time talking in such a manner, gives me comfort and confirms for me at least, that this is a winner. Unfortunately for all of us, it is simply a long race, a marathon, and there is nothing any of us can do but hold tight if we believe in the science. I certainly do.

A very informative and educational presentation. Thanks @davybabyk

GLTAH. I’m always watching, as so many of you provide great reading. That’s good enough for me. Onward. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $382.1K 7.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8072405 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 668099 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.