IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Gajet, I’m sure Yuman Fong is very much involved. LC and YF have...

1. 3,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7365
    Gajet,

I’m sure Yuman Fong is very much involved. LC and YF have enormous respect for each other and discuss everything.

As for the knockers on HC just put them on ignore. You’ve just heard all you need to hear from the great man himself.

The knockers are just psychopaths who GT their rocks off arguing on social media. And most importantly they haven’t got a clue what they are talking about. The science here is outstanding. The subject is vast and complex. That’s why YF speaks so well he brings 40 years experience to this subject,

Those knocking the board have no experience as board members of public companies. And definitely no experience in early stage biotechs . This a highly specific work they do. If Yuman Fong is happy with IMU it’s a big tick. He actually consults for biotechs all over the world. And has stated many have great science that will never see commercial success because they can’t raise capital.

One thing that hasn’t happened yet I us , is we’ve continued our race to the finish line because PH raised cash when he saw the opportunity. I’ve actually had experience in this area. It’s the worst aspect of running a startup. Finding money was the only thing that’s ever given me sleepless nights.

The knocker’s here haven’t got a clue what it takes to run a company like this, and PH is tripling down with 3 similar staged companies . I can only imagine the work and stress load he is under!

In the meantime I’m still buying and adding to my holdings. .048 looks like the bottom to me. With an avalanche of announcements heading our way over the next 12 weeks.

@Zior If you’re reading this, I would really like to see your charts and contributions on this thread again . It looks like that second batch g wave s due. I’d like to see a f your charts match my expectations over the next 4-6 months.

I’m sure many other readers would agree that your contributions are welcome here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.