IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Interesting fact and YF problem statement looks like its...

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    Interesting fact and YF problem statement looks like its Cholangiocarcinoma, type of cancer that forms in the bile ducts and he is frustrated with the current standard care, they will go hard on this at first instance for sure, with some patients experiencing disease control and, in one case, a complete response during clinical trail has made YF very upbeat.

I was all ears on questions related to mutation and switch off of the virus, bloody good question, looks like no mutation identified and its a chimeric orthopoxvirus, this will play a very critical role when this garners attention from FDA and pharma .. I have no doubt this will either be standalone care or will partner with other CAR Ts in future.. exciting times with IMU... I was also keen on the premutation and combinations of multiple poxvirus strains used to create this, it will be interesting to see if this becomes a blockbuster how many second copies will be produced. But by the time companies navigate through strict regulatory frameworks, which involve extensive safety and efficacy testing Cf33 would had generated money enough to make way for new or improved treatments..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.