IMU 1.04% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-15766

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Ask yourself where does your fascination come from Taureanbull..my guess its more than likely a simple case the advertisement at the airport dosnt make any sence to you so you choose fascinating over I dont get it..

It could jst be a simple case someone at imugene has a friend who is involved with that advertising company in some manner and imugene has found a way to off load some of shareholders cash to them..

Possibly not unlike the spotters fee of some 4,000,000 dollars the imugene shareholders paid CHM a little while back..

however I like u Taureanbull don't know either..I'm sure tho there would be a simple answer but it does bode well for those thinking no deals are forthcoming anytime soon..

Maybe Taureanbull you could put your fantasy's to rest and solve the unknown by emailing imugene and ask why shareholders money was being used in such a manner..u never know u may get an answer as the CEO is for the better part always harping on about how important being tight with the cash in the bank is to imugene at this stage of the business development..

Dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $360.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $34.79K 723.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 4835734 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 4047557 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.