IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-15789

1. 12,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3886
    Kelvin,

Firstly, I didn't write ALA hasn't got cash.I compared the EV, which is MC less estimated cash at hand.

Secondly, nobody knows how iNKT will perform but we already know, according to our clinical experts and the FDA, that IMU's techs work and are safe.

Thirdly, IMU, CHM and RAD progressed their pre-clinicals into clinicals in about 3 years, ALA still struggling and hoping to get it done Q1/2 next year, by then 4 years plus.

That way, I still can't understand why the market puts a 160m value based on pre-clinicals and a delay when at the same time great ph 1/2 1b data at IMU, CHM, RAD get valued a lot less down to even negative ( RAD ).

And again, if ALA can, why can't IMU, CHM and RAD? Answer, either ALA totally overvalued or if valued correctly, the 3 Hopper companies including the FDA and the world's biggest radiopharmaceutical company, Lantheus, are selling us crap as gold. If ALA cap raising participants aren't selling their stake why has Hopper chosen those who do often sell for a lot less than they bought for?

Not banging on ALA, just comparing bio-tech comps at their current stage and achieved data results.

CHM cap raising Ts & Cs to be announced today or Monday. Let's see what Hopper thinks it should be worth after announcing another great 1st patient first complete response after 28 days this week. Pretty sure ALA's CEO Baker would demand and receive funds valuing ALA $200m. What will Hopper demand and get?

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $179.8K 3.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8124186 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 3070575 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.