IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-1622

1. 6,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4371
    The way I see it this. Alan Kohler is someone who has been around for ages and has all the contacts that anyone in his position needs. I read through the whole interview, I can sense he is very excited. What intrigues me is his observation that Her-Vaxx is going to be sold soon. Personally, I read and re-read the whole interview, and I don't come away believe that IMU is about to sell Her-Vaxx. Yes, we all speculate that is going to happen we don't know if it is sale or deal or even when. But his statement is 'about to sell that one'. That is very sure of himself.

Now, let's analyse this. Who is Alan Kohler. Believe me, he is definitely not one to make unfounded statement. Alan Kohler by virtue of his position has many contacts (of use and importance, not like ours who are taxi drivers or lawn mowers ) and can access many sources of information.

Take last Thursday price action, I dare say he would know a lot more of what happened there than any of us put together. I won't be surprised if he is privy to some trading and broking information to put 2 and 2 together to come up with the belief that Her-Vaxx is about to be sold. For me, based on what he said, I am now of the strong belief now that Her-Vaxx will be sold and probably as soon as the final PH2 results is out.

Right now, I am as excited as can be. And after the Her-Vaxx is sold, consolidation of 10 to 1 and that would put paid to any further share price shenanigans to come, I hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.012M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 590122 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 1408449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.