IMU 5.08% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-1997

1. 5,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1864
    I posted this rambling note on the Charts thread earlier ...... and better placed here I think .

Yeah -Dont forget that the trial patients are pretty much on "Death Row " so to speak ...they have been subject to just about every available remedy I suspect ( although with the extremely high cost of treatment of synthetically produces T Cell Therapies some may not have had ALL treatments ) - Just the standard Radiation and Chemo

From a cold hearted analytical point of view they are pretty crappy subjects to test on .
    Obviously the way these things work its a case of "what have you got to lose" ---"try this !! "

We' could conclude by saying most of the trial patients are pretty heavily contaminated - but the main "standard of care " wont change quickly . - so we just gotta go through the process , until a regulators some where says - Lets just run with an IMU cocktail - "straight up ! " .

LC & PH have said combo therapies with be the main game for the moment - as the Oncology Treatment Pharma establishment look to harness IMU's IP - to give longevity to their multi billion " standard of care ' cash flow - established drug businesses .

The trail process is slow , methodical and does require many hurdles to jump - we all know that .

The fact that IMU are seeing good signs of efficacy under such conditions is absolutely exciting .

How many times do the words "Game Changing" - "Paradigm Shift" need to be heard to be fully understood .

Whether its 3 month, 6 months or a year some one some where in one of the medical establishments around the globe & probably in a less regulated system than ours may get a chance at a B Cell option therapy 1st up . ( who knows ) . That's going to be exciting to witness if /when it happens.

Meanwhile the medical and scientific " intelligencia " are going to get it .

From what we have been told and heard so far ........ IMU really have a long long road ahead of continual increase in worth .

The Biomedical world may be about to hit the "mother load " of cancer treatments .

This is like saying - what if you owned the rights to the Kalgoorli Super Pit

For those who dont know what that is ...... Read the links below

Showing results for total gold production Kalgoorlie super pit
    Search instead for total gold production Kalgoolie super pit

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

21 million ounces

The Super Pit has produced more than 21 million ounces of gold since open pit mining began in 1989. The mine is the largest single employer in Kalgoorlie-Boulder with 764 direct employees and 461 contractors.18 Aug 2020

IMU 's journey is equivalent to the first drilling at the super pit - back in 1980 ...... its been producing gold and a lot of wealth for 30 years ....... and its still going .

The big difference is IMU 's IP will likely lead to much much greater economic knock on than the Super pit ....... will be environmentally friendly ...probably employ many more people and will produce something thats useful ..

Most of all ..... & hopefully ...... it will be life changing for about X 2-3000 times more people and their families than the super pit -

INITIALLY !!!

Super Pit gold mine's life extended until at least 2035 as ... - ABC
    Disclaimer

Note - this is just my fairly biased opinion - make sure you talk to your risk adverse accountant ...... to see if this investment is right for you - also get advice from lots of other people who probably haven't got as clue about any scientific or biological concepts nor have or have a financial horizon greater than 5 minutes -no risk no reward - Its your money - do what you reckon is a fair thing ! & see you in 2 years - maybe earlier !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.