IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-2115

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Hey DocJ,
    Thanks for your reply,
    I used to trade in and out day trading more than a decade ago with 6 screens in my office but never became one of the % that make it.
    I have now become a fundamental investor and my average holding is 2 yrs or more, so I can spent 2 years looking for that next investment.
    The results have been the proof of holding what I would call "TROPHY ASSETS" with great management being one of the pillars I look for in an investment in which IMU shines.
    I was alerted to IMU by a close friend when it was under 1cent, but I was against penny dreadfuls at the time, and hadn't looked at the M/Cap to realise it wasn't so dreadful.
    My friend keep talking to me about this IMU thing that was happening so I started to dig a bit deeper until I came to believe IMU to be my next "trophy asset", where I considered the upside was vastly bigger than the downside.
    I finally took the plunge at 2.4cents.( In hindsight I was a slow learner)
    I still hold my full initial alocation with the intent of holding for the long term.Nothing has changed for me given everything I see coming out of IMU announcements, as well as the incredible wealth of knowledge posted from genuine HC posters far more quallified than me who share on these IMU threads. (Thanks to all of you for educating me)
    DYOR Not investment advice either, but my happy story so far
    Sparky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.