IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-2206

1. 2,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12220
    Wow

I have been out of town and busy but I just caught up with this interview.

So many hints in this interview:

She says "Her-vaxx is a gift that keeps on giving." She goes on to emphasise that the antibody markers directly correlate with tumour reduction - making it clear that the result is due to the Her-vaxx. "That's exactly what you want to see. You don't want it to be magic - you want it to be a scientific fact that when antibodies are produced you see patient clearance of tumours."

Checkvacc - CF33 armed with a PD1 and now starting a Phase 1 trial in TNBC:
    • "that combination is going to do wonders for triple negative breast cancer patients."
    • "I think we are gonna see some efficacy markers right away."
    • "We're calling this maximum feasible dose because we don't think we're gonna have any issues with safety."
    • When asked if she is confident about it her response is "I'm exuberant about it" and the City of Hope researchers "are as excited as I am about it."
    • '"This is the first of our Oncolytic virus constructs to go into patients so we're quite anxious and we're anticipating some great things."

"Imugene has milestone goals throughout the next 6 months that I think we're just gonna just kick down." She then lists them and she is expecting:
    • final PFS and OSS data on Her-vaxx
    • FDA IND approval for Vaccinia
    • Maximum Feasible Dose for PD1-vaxx will be confirmed and they will go straight into a Phase 2 expansion study "in combination." ie combination therapies.

It's understandable from a science perspective to reserve judgement until results are confirmed and milestones are reached - but the time to buy in for maximum return is before those confirmations and milestones are announced so as an investor decisions are required.

In my view, the CEO is giving as clear a message as she possibly can that the future for Imugene looks incredibly good.

Please make your own investment decisions. I made mine on Imugene quite a while ago and that interview leaves me feeling extremely good about the original decision I made to buy, and my more recent decision to hold on in the expectation of further substantial rises in the SP.

Having written the above I just watched the interview again before posting this comment.

Wow!

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.