IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-2261

1. 5,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1932

Yeah good one DB

This is likely to be start of that process where "big money " ...and "little money " - who wouldn't have much of a clue about the background science etc etc of IMU - nor the relevance of where they have come from and what they have achieved to date ..... will start to take notice . ( I guess its called " Re Rating" )

People are now getting more and more " endorsements" of the opportunity that IMU might offer....... from many different quarters

Example : I have quite a lot of mates ( as most of us would ) who have some big slabs of bucks tied up in stocks that have over the years shown enormous growth . Mainly larger companies ....... and some in much smaller ones that have done well ........

......but take someone who might have held FMG over the last 5 years - or more .

They've done OK ........( understatement ! )

Lets say that holding was 100,000 - to 1 million shares .

Dropping even 10,000 shares at say $20 plus ...or what ever will give you $200,000 + ...that's really spare change in that persons equation

So a bit of flutter on this spec Biotic called IMU .... cant do any harm in their eyes .

But $200,000 will get them quite a few IMU's - at todays prices

They won't necessarily understand exactly what IMU are doing ...... other than their Broker / Investment advisor / old mate or whoever reckons that these IMU shares are " in with a chance "

So the weight of money flow will start

If IMU keep passing milestones along the road of curing or abating cancer - with likely benefits ....... then those " big pharma deals " ...that are quoted in the market place ....will have more relevance to more people . ...and naturally to the potential value of IMU ( providing they dont get taken out early )

IMU could become a "market Darling "

Could $50 Billion be a credible valuation for IMU one day ???? ...in the markets eyes ???
    $10 bucks a share ....... who knows ......

I reckon its in with a chance !

Do your own research - this is not advice - its your money - do what you reckon is a fair thing have a go ya mug - tell your wife what you are doing - or suffer the consequences if it all turns to crap - but spend time reading all the info & watching all the videos that are s out there - it wont be wasted time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.