IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Cheers to the many posts supporting the holders who see promise....

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Cheers to the many posts supporting the holders who see promise. Without drawing an inappropriate comparison it’s similar to the sentiments of holders of say a prospective gold mining stock to the extent that they drill into the field prospectively and drill cores from prior mining for example. Not all is luck but rests in the geology. So for us with IMU we read the announcements and get into the details of trials and so on and have a perspective to the extent possible on the findings. As we are now seeing spot information on Her Vaxx and trials to start of CF33 we feel we are on the cusp. If LC were not so effusive on Her in her quiet manner as we have come to understand her, we might feel more risk. But we are buoyed by her enthusiasm.
    How can you translate that to someone new to the stock. Indeed they might say you are crazy or need to reassess your thinking. For me it has been a fascinating journey and I do try to remain objective but it looks so promising so I am holding. If I tried to trade I would not pick the right points. Am in it for the yield from a deal or dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.