IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-2313

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Thank you Slick.
    As you so perceptively commented, "Here's an article just out from Livewire. It’s a ridiculous article .."
    I note that, at least currently, the commentators both love the word 'idiosyncratic. Quote from their article; " .. the four stocks that we just discussed as the best and the worst performers, all had idiosyncratic reasons behind their good or their bad performance over the past 12 months"
    They used it again two more times.Perhaps they had just discovered it, liked the sound of it, and thought it would make them appear to be super intelligent. They use it three times in their discussion ( maybe even more, in fact , because the article states that it is an
    Edited Transcript.
    The most popular understanding of the word idiosyncratic is 'peculiar'. So they apparently thought IMU had a 'peculiar' reason that it was one of the best performers on the ASX over the past 12 months, but then failed to demonstrate that they possessed the ability to determine what the 'peculiar' reason was that actually facilitated and fully justified IMU's outstanding performance.
    I believe that I am not alone in suggesting that, before very long, their own assessments of IMU's potential will indeed be seen by seen by some as 'peculiar', to say the least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.