IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-239

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2725
    Well said Davy, 100% correct, i couldn't agree more.
    LC and AH have always been quietly confident, but also never jumping to conclusions or showing complacency, just waiting to let the data do the talking.
    What the investment community needs to do now is look at the plethora of immuno oncology deals already done in the
    US$5 _10 billion league in recent years and ask themselves " How were those deals superior to existing SOC? , or comparitively , how much better are the HerVaxx results to others that have commanded that kind of dollar value" ??

i really must sound like a broken record , we need to add up the sum of the individual parts of our pipeline to realise that 12c is not giving a fair price to each of HerVaxx, Pd1 Vax and Cf33. Neither is the fact
    that these do not merely represent 3 shots on goal as 3 "lone ranger " stand alone drugs priced in, but rather we have wide platform capability that could see Imugene or a prospective partner/ owner be sitting on 20 or more vaccines or OV combos that potentially have the ability to render chemotherapy and the original checkpoint inhibitors and mono clonal antibodies completely redundant by being much safer, much cheaper to make, and much more effective in overall outcomes. Disruptive to annual revenues across multiple layers of existing standard of care approaching 100's of billions of dollars, and with virtually zero competition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.