IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-244

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I agree with everything everyone has said, and have a small bit to add. As @unbelievable mentioned, long-term investors and new investors alike need to start valuing each component of this project. It is only a matter of time before the market really realises what we all have here.

Please don't forget Leslie and Pravin (oh, especially you Pravin), that deserve the highest of awards for saving lives and showing the world a new way forward in chemotherapy & oncolytical viral therapy. Leslie has always spoken for the thing that matters most: the patients. Watch a few videos of her throughout the years to fully understand how she sees and values this company. It has become so clear to me now that she is really here to save lives and treats these 'inflection points' as making a difference in others' lives, rather than the lives of the investors who are along for the ride. She has a truly admirable approach to running this company and is making a profound difference in peoples' lives. Using the term "pharma ready" and her statement about "talking with the very best scientists" about what to do at this stage is very exciting and shows her enthusiasm. The work is not over, by any stretch, but if you believe in the projects, the company and the direction load up now before you regret it. This has many many more legs and bags to go.

GLTAH, all IMO DYOR, much love,
    Roger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.