IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-256

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    It seems that with these two recent announcements (HER-Vax and PD1-Vaxx), outlets are now chasing Leslie for comment.
    In the latest 'proactive' interview LC continues to unpack the IMU story - so, so positive.

When asked if we are seeing a new approach to treating cancer she responded by comparing to existing treatments like Keytruda ...
    "in terms of platform we're B-Cell activated ... when everyone else is into the T-Cell modulation ... and they are garnering anywhere
    between 7-10 Billion dollars
    (read: huge income !!!) ... however we have what I consider a kinder, gentler approach" (read: 'safer').

"It could be a paradigm shift ... current market for PD1 is roughly enhances patient outlook by 20% - 30% of the patient population
    ... we are aiming for much higher than that ... maybe double or even triple that effect
    " (read: O.M.G. !!!)

When asked, when can we see some early data LC replied "In the pre-clinical models we saw a whooping amount of antibody production
    ... so 3, 6, 9 months ... we could possibly get a signal very soon
    . (read: don't miss it)

Into the future: We are the pioneers and we are going to keep going because we want to be the leader ... I aim to keep us in
    the front-line
    . (read: we are 'it' in B-Cell)

So there it is, once again, positive, positive news. All IMO and not financial advice of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $518.2K 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 5138988 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1093282 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.