IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

I am with Mr Dingo and Vein1. Davy’s summary is masterful and I...

1. 2,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    I am with Mr Dingo and Vein1. Davy’s summary is masterful and I think something many of us have not understood til now. That said, even those people who applaud Davy’s summary, then speak of where Big Pharma is in the story almost from the pulpit in their exclamation to contribute (not sure what that is sorry) so that things have passed LC by. Yes we do ponder but doesn’t it look like the IMU team is and has been busy with Dance Partners having regard to the new foundation entrants? Let’s consider them as being there for the waltz but maybe the first dance - the wedding dance - has not been taken just yet perhaps. It’s a matter of time for us to wait out to see who gets that choice dance and hopefully no big hairy oaf cuts in and is a distraction. There are likely to be many dance partners we see (the disco, the nutbush and so on) and hence the collaborations establish so much more potential that it would seem very few can foster because the industry of incisive R&D rests upon trust between esteemed colleagues. We are fortunate to see that being developed here. So perhaps some clarification from LC on the Her Vaxx results might be in order if not expected in the near future given the August date was still firmly in our minds.
    So everyone should feel free to post - let’s just have a think about what we are saying when absolute statements are made - for debate or self importance. Good luck to IMU and thoughts always for the patients who are suffering through even this small hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.