IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-2722

1. 10,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    "I won’t particularise this post but it will be evident from a post today where the person says that LC is a novice which is quite an extraordinary attack. How can a shareholder truly have confidence in its investment and actually consider that the MD is so described."

There is little doubt that LC has great knowledge about IMU and its workings. However, to lead shareholders to believe that there would be (exciting) results put forward and then delay them without a formal announcement as to why, indicates she has little knowledge on the effect this would have on shareholder trust. I have indicated this is likely to be because she is new to being CEO of a (now) large company. Perhaps you have a better explanation and I would be happy to hear it. She certainly has the intelligence to improve on this episode. As for my shares, I will make my own decisions on that - my most recent being to increase my holdings this week. I have never implied that LC is incapable, just a bit lacking in the needs of the position she holds.

Perhaps we might yet get an announcement!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.